Monday, August 22, 2011

The Steel Curtain Welcomes You!




Welcome to my new blog: The Confluence. A brand new blog specifically dedicated to your Pittsburgh Steelers and Pittsburgh Penguins! I thank you for taking the time to check out the blog and just want to start off by explaining what we are going to be doing here. I'll be posting everyday with breaking news, analysis, and, of course, any player transactions and rumored deals. I'll also occasionally post entertainment items, like TV shows, movies, and mostly video games. I want this to be a very fan friendly blog where we can have a good time discussing our teams, have a few laughs, and possibly a good cry or two! This will be a very reader driven blog, I want your input and I want to know what kinds of things that you are interested in reading. I would also like any suggestions regarding the layout of the page. If there is anything you feel that can be done to make the page better, I am all ears. I encourage the use of the comments section below and I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you. Once again thanks for taking the time to check out my new blog and stay tuned in a few days for a preview of the Steelers game against the Atlanta Falcons.

1 comment: